Firstly thanks to Brittany over at PerfectlyTolerable for nominating me for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award! I’m flattered! Thanks!! Secondly, I finally got some time to write this. I’m very behind on my tags.
I enjoyed Brittany’s gifs so much in her answers I have adopter her method and added gif for all my answer to 😊
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
- List the rules and display the Brotherhood Of The World logo in your post.
- Are you a mood reader or do you plan out which books to read?
- Who is your favourite superhero?
- What are your favourite blog posts to write?
- Briefly explain your blogging style (where is your favourite blogging spot/tools – as in, on the couch using your smartphone or something).
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- Do you have any goals for this year?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Are you a mood reader or do you plan out which books to read?
I’m both. I love to plan and create a TBR list, but my mood decides if I stick to the list or not. Sometimes I’m just not in the mood for what I had planned…
Who is your favourite superhero?
I think it’s a draw between Wonder Woman and Jessica Jones. I know they are total opposites, but I can’t decide who’s more my favourite. Wonder Woman is amazing, kind, strong, independent, skilled, and cares for the humankind. Jessica Jones is badass, don’t want to be a hero, strong, independent, kind and cares about people around her but doesn’t want to admit it. So they are kind of similar but Wonder Woman is a happy creature while Jessica Jones is angry with drinking problems. I still love both.
What are your favourite blog posts to write?
A review of a book I really loved! Nothing beats writing about something you love and when a book really hits home I get really excited about writing the review.
I also love to plan and organise, so writing my TBR is an indulgence.
Briefly explain your blogging style (where is your favourite blogging spot/tools – as in, on the couch using your smartphone or something).
I have RSI in both arms so I need to write on my laptop, I can’t write on my phone for a long text, but I do answer comments on my phone. I sit on my sofa buff with my back up against the radiator and type. It’s all about the right posture 😉
How did you come up with your blog name?
It was the name of my bookstagram account, so I thought I would combine the two and keep the name. How did I come up with my bookstagram name I hear you ask? I had a lot of library books at the time and often went to the library without needing to. I would go and hand in a book I finished and walk home with another five or six… I’m so a library fan. I love getting free books and if I have to wait for them that’s fine as long as its free! 😁❤️
Do you have any goals for this year?
I have three reading goals. I know it a lot but I have a plan. I did a blog about it earlier this year but in summary:
What do you enjoy most about blogging?
The people are great here. I like finding people with the same opinion or ship or interest. There is always someone with the same thoughts as you, which is a really nice feeling.
I also like exploring books I would normally never read through someone else’s review. There is nothing compared to the feeling of reading someone review which intrigues you to buy the book and get a new all-time favourite book!
- When you don’t blog, and don’t read, what do you do?
- Who is your favourite villain?
- What is the best book you’ve read so far in 2018?
- What are your thoughts on TBR piles?
- To unhaul or not to unhaul? Whats your thoughts on unhauling?
- Who is your go-to blog/booktube/bookstagrammer for book recommendations? Or do you get recommendations for somewhere else?
- What’s next on your TBR pile? If you don’t do TBRs, what’s the most likely book you’ll read next?
No pressure people! Do it if you like 😊