Welcome to my WWW Wednesday meme post, originally hosted by Taking in a World of Words. All I need to do is answer the three questions below which all start with a W.
The three W’s are
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll be reading next?
What are you currently reading?
Northanger Abby by Jane Austen – Part of the ReadHarder Challange 2018. Read a book that is published post-humorously. I’m mixing audiobook and physical book for this, mainly because Emma Thompson is narrating and I love her voice.
Selfish, Shallow and Self-absorbed edited by Megan Daum – Essay anthology by 16 writers on the reason why they don’t want children. 16 writers 16 opinions. There are many different ways of being a parent. There are just as many different ways of being a non- parent. Progress 5/16 done.
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy – I’m hoping to finish it before the end of the year. My reading speed for this is roughly 1% per hour… 😱 it’s slow but I like it. Here is the current Anna Karenina progress:
- 17th October – started
- 24th October – 77/3885 eBook pages done
- 7th November – 160/3885 eBook pages done (4%)
- 14th November – no progress
- 21st November – 267/3885 eBook pages (7%) This is going to take forever…
- 5th December – 365/3885 eBook pages (9%)
- 12th December – 512/3885 eBook pages (13%)
What did you recently finish reading?
The Storm Girl’s Secret by Ceri A Lowe – Great ending to the trilogy. Review to be found here.
What do you think you’ll be reading next?
The Gilded King or Skyward 🤔
I really want to read Skyward, but I also really want to get The Gilded King off my TBR…
What are you currently reading? Any good?
Until next time 😁