I saw this tag over at Karis Blogmas posts and thought it sounded fun to do. She had some great choices so make sure you check her post out!
So here we are 🙂 I have no intention of making it sweet and fluffy.
Let’s shake it up!
1. What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your tree?
I could reply with a cheeky character here or someone fun. But to start this tag of easy, I will choose The Weasleys for this 😊
2. What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Kin from my own WIP and NaNoWriMo 2018 project. He is a very tempting answer to give, but no one knows who he is.
So I’ll pick Rhys or Cassian from ACOTAR as good seconds.
3. You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
Storm of Locus (The Sixth World #2) by Rebecca Roanhorse
The Deep by Rivers Solomon
Doors of Stone by Patrick Rothfuss (finish it already Patrick!)
The Priory of Orange by Samantha Shannon
Havlandet: Historia om hava som skapte Noreg by Per Anders Todal (Alternate history of Norway through the focus on the sea and all the sea has meant for Norway and its inhabitants)
4. It’s secret Santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
I don’t really care what it is as long as its magical! a magical chocolate frog, a magic wand, a photograph where the people in it move, a magical creature. I mean anything.
5. You get to spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
Lord of The Rings
6. What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
Karis chose Aslan for this which is the perfect answer, but for the sake of diversity, I’m going to go for Smaug 😂 Assuming he behaves.
7. You’ve invited 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
Maggie (The Sixth World)
Kaz (Six of Crows)
Gavroche (Les Miserables)
Lorcan (Throne of Glass)
Nahri (A City of Brass)
Magnus Chase (Magnus Chase books by Rick Riordan)
Cardan (The Cruel Prince)
Jude (The Cruel Prince)
Ronan (The Raven Boys)
Now sit back and enjoy the show.
8. What character would make a good Santa?
Gandalf would be a crazy but appropriate choice here so I’ll pick someone else.
Aelin Ashryver Galathynius – you better be good this year, if not who knows what will be under that tree …
That’s it. What did you think of my answers?